Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: A G Doll Hospital

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Grandmasandie's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2005
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi everyone..Just an update on the Doll Hospital. I sent Samantha about 10 days ago and only live a short distance from Middleton so was sure she would be back by now. ( last time my doll was returned in 5 days ) I called CS today and she is not even "in the system" yet...I was told they are quite backlogged. [img]frown.gif[/img] Addy went out today to keep Samantha company. She has silver eye and unruly hair. Was told that they "might" redo her hair if they aren't too busy...but it sure sounds like they are busy to me. Also..a question please for all you experts. I have a PLEASANT DREAMS hot water bottle. Who does it belong to?? Thanks in advance if anyone knows. I am in doll heaven now...just bought 2 huge collections from people who just aren't into them anymore. Some I will sell and some...like my new red haired AG of Today will sit on my desk and keep me company. I took her for a ride in the car today and DH was shaking his head. [img]smile.gif[/img] Happy collecting!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member lorak79's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2005
    Posts
    103
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think that Molly had the hot water bottle with her night time necessities at one time or another.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Grandmasandie's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2005
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    YES!! You are right! I just found it. Thanks so much! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Grandmasandie's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2005
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am constantly amazed at how much you all know about AG. I have collected on and off since they came out and have such a hard time keeping up with it all. I think I know alot....then read these boards and realise I know nothing..LOL!!! I have only posted a few times but love to read it all. Thanks everyone for the "fun" info!!!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •